Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Fri October 17, 2003
Bi-College Effort to Promote Canadian Studies Announced
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY & Burlington, VT – A new program, jointly administered by Plattsburgh State and the University of Vermont, will recruit and train new Canadian studies instructors. This week officials from the two colleges and Canada introduced the CONNECT program: designed to improve Canadian studies throughout the U-S. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.