Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed May 30, 2012
BIFF - "Ethel" A Film by Rory Kennedy
The opening night film of this year's Berkshire International Film Festival is Ethel - it's screening at The Mahaiwe on Thursday, May 31st at 7:30pm. Ethel is a feature length documentary about the remarkable life of Ethel Kennedy, told by those who know her best: her family. Directed by her Emmy-Award winning daughter, Rory Kennedy, the film features candid interviews with Ethel and seven of her children. Rory Kennedy joins us to talk about making the film.