Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Thu April 10, 2003
Big Dig Contractor, Boston Globe and AP in Court Battle
By Arlen Cellana
Boston, MA – Lawyers for the Boston Globe and Associated Press are in court today seeking to gain access to documents allegedly detailing over a billion dollars of cost overruns on Boston's Big Dig project. Rafael Lewis is a reporter for the Globe was in court this morning and took time to speak with Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana to tell him how the case came about and where he thought it might be headed.