Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Thu July 13, 2006
Big Dig Investigation Update
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – Boston's Interstate-90 connector tunnel remains closed as the investigation and finger-pointing continues. On Monday, 12 tons of concrete fell from the ceiling of the Big Dig tunnel, crushing to death a woman in a car. Late details now from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff.