Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Tue July 10, 2007
Biking for a cause
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Biking more than 300 miles in just under three days, the founder and CEO of the Safe Haven Project raised about $3,000. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, has the details of the work the project is doing to educate people about HIV/AIDS.
Additional information about the Safe Haven Project is available at: