Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Mon October 11, 2004
Bill Aims to Shield Military Families from Fraud
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – New York's two Senators are part of a bill intended to safeguard military families from financial fraud. The fraud is in the form of a product that insurance industry executives say is outdated, and they support the legislation's intentions. WAMC's Allison Dunne has more.