Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue March 16, 2004
Bill Introduced: Mandate Breath Test Before Driving
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – Assemblyman Felix Ortiz wants every driver in New York to pass a breathalyzer test before their vehicle could start. But opponents say the technology can't support such action, and Mothers Against Drunk Drivers says mandating the device goes too far, for now. More from North County Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.