Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
WAMC New England News
Wed July 9, 2008
Bill that would allow consumers to prevent online tracking discussed
Springfield, MA – Massachusetts House and Senate members are discussing a bill that would allow consumers to prevent Internet search providers and
search engines from tracking their online habits. WAMC's Carrie Saldo has more.
COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.