Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New England News
Wed July 9, 2008
Bill that would allow consumers to prevent online tracking discussed
Springfield, MA – Massachusetts House and Senate members are discussing a bill that would allow consumers to prevent Internet search providers and
search engines from tracking their online habits. WAMC's Carrie Saldo has more.
COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.