Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Mon October 27, 2003
Bill Would Give Illegal Workers Licenses
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A bill making its way through the Massachusetts legislature would give undocumented immigrants in the state the right to get a driver's license. The issue hasn't become as controversial as it did in California, when that state passed a similar law. But as our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports, it is a polarizing debate.