Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon October 27, 2003
Bill Would Give Illegal Workers Licenses
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A bill making its way through the Massachusetts legislature would give undocumented immigrants in the state the right to get a driver's license. The issue hasn't become as controversial as it did in California, when that state passed a similar law. But as our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports, it is a polarizing debate.