Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Tue July 17, 2012
'Blind Cook' Serves Up Tough Competition On 'MasterChef'
How do you bake that perfect, mouthwatering pie when you can't even see how the crust and glaze are coming along? Vietnamese-American grad student Christine Ha has found a way. She is the first legally blind contestant on the reality TV show MasterChef. She's even impressing Gordon Ramsay, the notoriously brutal chef and judge. Christine Ha tells host Michel Martin how she does it all.