Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Thu July 17, 2008
Blumenthal is asking regulators to cut gas rates
CT – Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal says Connecticut Natural Gas' profits are excessive and he's asking regulators to immediately cut the rates the company charges its customers. Details from WAMC's Carrie Saldo. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.