Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
WAMC New York News
Fri February 10, 2006
Bonacic Wants Water Study Released
By Deborah Runcie
Mount Hope, NY – A New York State lawmaker is demanding that the New York City Department of Environmental Protection handover the results of a recent aquifer research study that took place in Orange County.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.