Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri February 10, 2006
Bonacic Wants Water Study Released
By Deborah Runcie
Mount Hope, NY – A New York State lawmaker is demanding that the New York City Department of Environmental Protection handover the results of a recent aquifer research study that took place in Orange County.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.