Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
WAMC New York News
Wed October 26, 2005
Bond Could Speed Up Road Repairs
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – A state transportation official says that at least two dozen highway and bridge construction projects in the Hudson Valley could fall by the wayside...if voters fail to approve a statewide, $2.9 billion bond issue on the November 8th ballot.
WAMC'S Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has the latest.