Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Wed October 26, 2005
Bond Could Speed Up Road Repairs
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – A state transportation official says that at least two dozen highway and bridge construction projects in the Hudson Valley could fall by the wayside...if voters fail to approve a statewide, $2.9 billion bond issue on the November 8th ballot.
WAMC'S Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has the latest.