Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
The Book Show
Tue February 15, 2011
The Book Show #1178 - Deborah Harkness
By Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina
Albany, NY – Professor Deborah Harkness unexpectedly became a novelist as she began to write about witches, daemons and vampires in Oxford. Her compelling novel A Discovery of Witches is the first of a trilogy.