Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Tue January 7, 2014
The Book Show #1329 - Scott Turow
Scott Turow knows how to write legal thrillers. The lawyer-novelist has penned bestsellers like Presumed Innocent and Burden of Proof.
He latest novel is Identical - and while there are lawyers and an unsolved murder, it is a story about the almost mystical connection that binds together identical twins.