Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
The Book Show
Wed January 25, 2006
The Book Show #915
Albany, NY – A mystery set in a town near the American-Canadian border is told through the perspectives of a girl who can raise the dead, a woman in a nursing home, and even the town's animal and plant life in Kathryn Davis' new novel "The Thin Place." Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina talks with Davis about the book's tale of loves lost and discovered.