Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
The Book Show
Wed February 1, 2006
The Book Show #916
Albany, NY – A young, ambitious woman gets a journalism job in 1959 Miami and gets caught up in the city's culture of exiled Cuban revolutionaries in Gail Godwin's latest novel "Queen of the Underworld." Gretchen talks with the author about the process of writing the novel, which is partly based on Godwin's own experience working at a newspaper in Miami.