Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
The Book Show
Wed February 8, 2006
The Book Show #917
Albany, NY – French existentialist philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre practiced his philosophy through his unconventionally free relationship with lover Simone de Beauvoir, an early feminist and fellow writer. Their affair and the effect it had on those around them is the subject of "Tete-a-Tete," the new book by author Hazel Rowley. Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina talks to Rowley about what makes the book stand out from other scholarly works about the couple.