Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Book Show
Wed February 15, 2006
The Book Show #918
Albany, NY – Tom Lewis' new book "The Hudson: A History" traces the cultural and historical significance of the Hudson River, from the pivotal role it played in the Revolutionary War to the way it shaped the fortunes of New York State and thus the country. Lewis shares some insights from his book with Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina in this revealing interview.