Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Book Show
Wed February 15, 2006
The Book Show #918
Albany, NY – Tom Lewis' new book "The Hudson: A History" traces the cultural and historical significance of the Hudson River, from the pivotal role it played in the Revolutionary War to the way it shaped the fortunes of New York State and thus the country. Lewis shares some insights from his book with Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina in this revealing interview.