Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Book Show
Wed March 22, 2006
The Book Show #923
Albany, NY – Dara Horn's second novel, "The World to Come," traces the connections between Russian-born painter Marc Chagall and the New Jersey-based Ziskind family, particularly former child prodigy Ben Ziskind, who feels adrift in the present and steals a Chagall painting from a Jewish museum, believing that it once belonged to his family. Horn talks to Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina about her book's journey through the Ziskind family history and how the young author juggles writing and her own family life.