Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Book Show
Wed April 12, 2006
The Book Show #926
Albany, NY – Derek Bok, retired president of Harvard, draws upon a great deal of empirical evidence in his new book "Our Underachieving Colleges: A Candid Look at How Much Students Learn and Why They Should Be Learning More." In this interview, Bok explains how some of the most important skills educators say are needed in the 21st century are no longer being adequately taught in America's colleges and universities.