Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed May 3, 2006
The Book Show #929
Albany, NY – Sarah Waters' newest book "The Night Watch" tells the story of lesbian ambulance drivers during the Blitz of London. Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina talks to the author about how she got into writing historical fiction, what things were like for Londoners in World War II, and her thoughts on being perceived as a lesbian writer.