Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Book Show
Wed May 10, 2006
The Book Show #930
Albany, NY – Walter Mosley, of "Easy Rawlins" fame, talks to Gretchen about his newest novel, "Fortunate Son," the story of two boys - one privileged and white, the other black with a hole in his lung - who are raised together and forced to separate. Mosley talks about the book's themes of race and fate, and about how it has been received by readers and critics.