Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
The Book Show
Wed May 17, 2006
The Book Show #931
Albany, NY – Hilma Wolitzer's books "Heart's Ending" and "Tunnel of Love" earned her critical acclaim and a devoted following, but she experienced a long period of writer's block, which she talks candidly about in this interview. Her new novel "The Doctor's Daughter," is her first in 12 years, and tells the story of a book doctor in her 50s who begins to have doubts about her marriage, career and relationship with her deteriorating father.