Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
The Book Show
Wed May 17, 2006
The Book Show #931
Albany, NY – Hilma Wolitzer's books "Heart's Ending" and "Tunnel of Love" earned her critical acclaim and a devoted following, but she experienced a long period of writer's block, which she talks candidly about in this interview. Her new novel "The Doctor's Daughter," is her first in 12 years, and tells the story of a book doctor in her 50s who begins to have doubts about her marriage, career and relationship with her deteriorating father.