Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Book Show
Wed May 24, 2006
The Book Show #932
Albany, NY – Jodi Picoult, author of "My Sister's Keeper" and "Vanishing Acts," comes onto The Book Show to discuss her newest novel "The Tenth Circle." It tells the story of the Stone family, which is rocked when Trixie Stone, daughter of Daniel and Laura, is date-raped. Daniel finds himself facing an angry part of himself he thought long gone, and Laura must deal with her guilt over being with her lover when her daughter needed her. Picoult discusses the research done for the novel and the book's unique nature as a novel-comic hybrid.