Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
The Book Show
Thu June 1, 2006
The Book Show #933
Albany, NY – The world of academia is the setting for Elinor Lipman's newest novel "My Latest Grievance," the story of a girl raised by her two left-wing college professor parents and the effect on their family when an old flame of her father's returns to wreak havoc.