Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed June 21, 2006
The Book Show #936
Albany, NY – Ryan Knighton developed a rare disorder in his teens that slowly robbed him of his sight. Ironically, the experience caused him to get a new perspective on the world around him, allowing him the opportunity to write about it in his new book, "Cockeyed: A Memoir." Host Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina talks to Knighton about the unexpectedly humorous and irreverent book.