Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
The Book Show
Wed September 6, 2006
The Book Show #947
Albany, NY – Ward Just's 15th novel, "Forgetfulness," tells the story of a portrait artist with a prior history of intelligence work who finds himself grappling with his own feelings when he is given the opportunity to confront the terrorists who murdered his wife. Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina talks to the author about artists as good protagonists and musical influences on writing.