Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Book Show
Wed September 20, 2006
The Book Show #949
Albany, NY – With five decades' worth of experience in the academic world, William Chace's new book "100 Semesters: my adventures as student, professor and university president, and what I learned along the way" holds many insights into the evolution of higher education in America and the obstacles it now faces. Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina talks to the author about campus politics, finances and much more.