Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
The Book Show
Wed October 4, 2006
The Book Show #951
Albany, NY – Mary Gordon is known for her novels, but now a collection of her short stories, "The Stories of Mary Gordon," has appeared. She talks with Gretchen about the way that a story, like a poem, can capture the intensity of a moment. She also shares her thoughts on the way short stories are unjustly viewed in the literary world as a lesser form.