Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
The Book Show
Wed October 18, 2006
The Book Show #953
Albany, NY – Michael Cox's novel "The Meaning of Night" mixes historical fiction with murder mystery to tell the story of a Victorian-era man who discovers that he may be the heir to an English title and the secrets behind his heritage. Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina talks with the author about the themes of identity and self that weave throughout the book's complex plot, and about the narrative quirks the writer uses in presenting it.