Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
The Book Show
Wed November 22, 2006
The Book Show #958
Albany, NY – Alison Lurie, who won the Pulitzer Prize for her 1984 novel "Foreign Affairs," has written a new novel about a middle-aged couple dealing with the effects of the husband's severe back injury. The comic novel explores the dynamics of middle-aged marriages and imploding relationships, themes Lurie discusses with Gretchen in this often funny interview.