Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
The Book Show
Wed November 29, 2006
The Book Show #959
Albany, NY – Writer Jonathan Harr's followup to his bestseller "A Civil Action" was many years in the making, and inspired by an article Harr read in the New York Times about the discovery of a long-missing painting by Michelangelo Caravaggio. The non-fiction book, "The Lost Painting: The Quest for a Caravaggio Masterpiece," follows the modern-day search for a painting depicting Judas's betrayal of Jesus, while intertwining that story with details about the artist who painted it.