Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Book Show
Fri December 15, 2006
The Book Show #961
Albany, NY – Mireille Guiliano has followed up her popular book "French Women Don't Get Fat" with "French Women for All Seasons," a book offering advice on how moderation in one's diet can be applied to all areas of life, making for a happier and healthier existence. Guiliano's book uses the seasons of the year as a structure for the book's tips.