Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Book Show
Fri December 15, 2006
The Book Show #961
Albany, NY – Mireille Guiliano has followed up her popular book "French Women Don't Get Fat" with "French Women for All Seasons," a book offering advice on how moderation in one's diet can be applied to all areas of life, making for a happier and healthier existence. Guiliano's book uses the seasons of the year as a structure for the book's tips.