Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
The Book Show
Fri December 15, 2006
The Book Show #961
Albany, NY – Mireille Guiliano has followed up her popular book "French Women Don't Get Fat" with "French Women for All Seasons," a book offering advice on how moderation in one's diet can be applied to all areas of life, making for a happier and healthier existence. Guiliano's book uses the seasons of the year as a structure for the book's tips.