Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
The Book Show
Wed December 20, 2006
The Book Show #962
Albany, NY – Author Victoria Glendinning's new biography, "Leonard Woolf: A Life," examines the man best known as the husband of troubled novelist Virginia Woolf. Glendinning talks to host Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina about Leonard Woolf's own distinguished life as a writer, publisher and political activist. Glendinning also shares her thoughts on how her subject was briefly mischaracterized by the early feminist movement and Woolf's familiarity with suicidal personalities.