Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
The Book Show
Wed April 11, 2007
The Book Show #978
Albany, NY – This week on The Book Show, Getchen talks with author Jack Larkin about his book Where We Lived: Discovering the Places We Once Called Home . In his new book, Larkin revisits the architecture of America from 1775 to 1840 and shows how each part of the nation created its own landscape as people adapted their old traditions to their new climate and terrain.