Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Tue February 23, 2010
Book Tells Stories of Guantanamo Lawyers
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield , MA – A new book tells the stories of several lawyers who volunteered to represent detainees at the American terrorist prison camp at Guantanamo. The book is ...The Guantanamo Lawyers: Inside a Prison, Outside the Law. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill spoke with the co-editor, Jonathan Hafetz, who is a participant in the National Security Project of the American Civil Liberties Union......