Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Tue February 23, 2010
Book Tells Stories of Guantanamo Lawyers
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield , MA – A new book tells the stories of several lawyers who volunteered to represent detainees at the American terrorist prison camp at Guantanamo. The book is ...The Guantanamo Lawyers: Inside a Prison, Outside the Law. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill spoke with the co-editor, Jonathan Hafetz, who is a participant in the National Security Project of the American Civil Liberties Union......