Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue March 21, 2006
Boost from NY for Albany Nanotech
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – New York State has given the State University at Albany's College of Nanotechnology almost $2 million to build on its collaborations with private sector industries and recruit new researchers from outside the state.
More from WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein.