Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Hudson Valley News
Sun March 24, 2013
Boscobel Hires An Executive Director
An historic Federal-period house museum perched above the Hudson River across from West Point has a new executive director.
After a national search, Putnam County’s Boscobel House and Gardens welcomes new executive director Steven Miller, who most recently served as executive director of the Morris Museum and the Bickford Theatre in Morristown, New Jersey. Prior positions include with the Bennington Museum, in Bennington, Vermont. Miller is a graduate of Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson. Carolin Serino has been serving as interim executive director at the Garrison site, stepping in after David Krol announced nearly one year ago that he had accepted an offer to become chief of retail at The National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.