Most Active Stories
- Stephentown Speaks Out Against NED Pipeline
- Sports Report: UAlbany Coach Will Brown Interviews At Fordham, George Mason
- Massachusetts Medical Society Against Limiting Questioning About Gun Ownership
- Supporters Raise $50,000 For Farmer Facing Animal Cruelty Charges
- Skidmore Student Found Responsible For Attack Suspended For Additional Two Years
Hudson Valley News
Sun March 24, 2013
Boscobel Hires An Executive Director
An historic Federal-period house museum perched above the Hudson River across from West Point has a new executive director.
After a national search, Putnam County’s Boscobel House and Gardens welcomes new executive director Steven Miller, who most recently served as executive director of the Morris Museum and the Bickford Theatre in Morristown, New Jersey. Prior positions include with the Bennington Museum, in Bennington, Vermont. Miller is a graduate of Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson. Carolin Serino has been serving as interim executive director at the Garrison site, stepping in after David Krol announced nearly one year ago that he had accepted an offer to become chief of retail at The National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.