Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Sun January 27, 2013
Boston Globe's Bender on Kerry's rise to State
WAMC's Ian Pickus speaks with Boston Globe reporter Bryan Bender about Massachusetts Senator John Kerry's confirmation hearings.
Kerry took the most important step of his move to the State Department when he testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. The 2004 Democratic presidential nominee was received warmly as he answered questions from the same table that launched his public career, as a Vietnam veteran and critic, four decades earlier.
You can read Bryan Bender’s reporting in the Boston Globe. He is on twitter @GlobeBender.