Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Sun January 27, 2013
Boston Globe's Bender on Kerry's rise to State
WAMC's Ian Pickus speaks with Boston Globe reporter Bryan Bender about Massachusetts Senator John Kerry's confirmation hearings.
Kerry took the most important step of his move to the State Department when he testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. The 2004 Democratic presidential nominee was received warmly as he answered questions from the same table that launched his public career, as a Vietnam veteran and critic, four decades earlier.
You can read Bryan Bender’s reporting in the Boston Globe. He is on twitter @GlobeBender.