Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Sun January 6, 2013
Boston Globe's Johnson on Barney Frank's Senate gambit
Political observers widely expect Massachusetts Senator John Kerry to be confirmed as the nation’s next Secretary of State, leaving an interim Senate term to be filled in his wake. What they didn’t expect was the about-face this week by now retired Democratic Congressman Barney Frank, who announced that he would be interested in filling Kerry’s seat in the run-up to a special election. WAMC’s Ian Pickus spoke about Frank’s next act with Glen Johnson, who covers politics for The Boston Globe.