Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Around the Nation
Mon May 12, 2014
Boston Signs Remind Motorists To Use Their Turn Signals
Originally published on Mon May 12, 2014 8:04 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep with another Massachusetts traffic report.
Last week, we told you driver was caught in the carpool lane with a mannequin as a passenger. Now we have a Boston traffic warning. Electronic signs with traffic information now saying: USE YAH BLINKAH. It's spelled that way, B-L-I-N-K-A-H, its Bahston. And last year, Boston cops caught almost 5,000 turn signal violations. Just a remindah to the drivahs to signal when tahning the cah.
It's MAHNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.