Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New England News
Thu October 2, 2008
Brazilian jet manufacturer set to open a Bradley
Springfield, MA – Embraer, Brazil's big manufacturer of executive jets and mid-size commercial jets, is set to open a new $10 million northeast service center at Bradley International Airport. WAMC's Charlie Deitz reports.
COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.