Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Mon March 10, 2003
Breast Cancer Advocacy Day Tuesday
By Lisa Phillips
Kingston, NY – Hudson Valley breast cancer advocates are heading to Albany for their annual Advocacy Day. This year, they'll be focusing on getting funding for local support groups and passing legislation that limits the use of some pesticides. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Lisa Phillips reports.