Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
North Country/Adirondacks News
Fri August 1, 2008
Brooke Bennett case prosecutors get more time
VT – A judge agreed on Thursday to give prosecutors more time to make their case against two men facing charges in the case of 12-year-old Brooke Bennett. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.