Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
Thu September 6, 2012
Brown Critical Of Warren's DNC Speech
The Massachusetts Senate race got a national spotlight at the Democratic Convention, where Elizabeth Warren was given a prime time speaking slot. The Republican incumbent was not impressed, we hear from WAMC’s Paul Tuthill
Senator Scott Brown said he found Warren’s speech partisan and depressing.. He predicted her rhetoric would not sell with independent voters in Massachusetts.
Brown , who is trying to stress bipartisan appeal, declined an opportunity to speak a last months’ Republican convention. Brown was in Springfield Thursday where he was endorsed by former Democratic Mayor Charlie Ryan.