Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Thu September 6, 2012
Brown Critical Of Warren's DNC Speech
The Massachusetts Senate race got a national spotlight at the Democratic Convention, where Elizabeth Warren was given a prime time speaking slot. The Republican incumbent was not impressed, we hear from WAMC’s Paul Tuthill
Senator Scott Brown said he found Warren’s speech partisan and depressing.. He predicted her rhetoric would not sell with independent voters in Massachusetts.
Brown , who is trying to stress bipartisan appeal, declined an opportunity to speak a last months’ Republican convention. Brown was in Springfield Thursday where he was endorsed by former Democratic Mayor Charlie Ryan.