Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Thu September 6, 2012
Brown Critical Of Warren's DNC Speech
The Massachusetts Senate race got a national spotlight at the Democratic Convention, where Elizabeth Warren was given a prime time speaking slot. The Republican incumbent was not impressed, we hear from WAMC’s Paul Tuthill
Senator Scott Brown said he found Warren’s speech partisan and depressing.. He predicted her rhetoric would not sell with independent voters in Massachusetts.
Brown , who is trying to stress bipartisan appeal, declined an opportunity to speak a last months’ Republican convention. Brown was in Springfield Thursday where he was endorsed by former Democratic Mayor Charlie Ryan.