Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Science & Technology
Thu July 10, 2008
Budget chief warning budget deficit could worsen
Hartford, CT – Connecticut Governor Jodi Rell's budget chief is warning state lawmakers that the projected $150 million state budget deficit could worsen. Details from WAMC's Carrie Saldo.
COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.