Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Tue April 10, 2012
'Buffett Rule' A Rallying Cry For Democrats At Tax Time
President Obama has embraced the billionaire investor Warren Buffett since 2008, and lately he has made use of Buffett's statement about paying a lower tax rate than his secretary pays. Now it's becoming part of the Obama re-election plan.