Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Tue April 10, 2012
'Buffett Rule' A Rallying Cry For Democrats At Tax Time
President Obama has embraced the billionaire investor Warren Buffett since 2008, and lately he has made use of Buffett's statement about paying a lower tax rate than his secretary pays. Now it's becoming part of the Obama re-election plan.