Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
New York News
Thu July 25, 2013
Burlington and Ithaca on Kiplinger Top Ten List
Burlington VT and Ithaca NY are ranked in Kiplinger’s Personal Finance’s top ten list of Great Places to Live.
Burlington ranked second and Ithaca is eighth on the list of small and mid size metro areas with a million or less population. The rankings, published in Kiplinger’s September issue, assess jobs, home prices, schools and health care access.
Burlington and Ithaca are the only communities in the Northeast listed in the top ten.