Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
New York News
Thu July 25, 2013
Burlington and Ithaca on Kiplinger Top Ten List
Burlington VT and Ithaca NY are ranked in Kiplinger’s Personal Finance’s top ten list of Great Places to Live.
Burlington ranked second and Ithaca is eighth on the list of small and mid size metro areas with a million or less population. The rankings, published in Kiplinger’s September issue, assess jobs, home prices, schools and health care access.
Burlington and Ithaca are the only communities in the Northeast listed in the top ten.