Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Mon May 16, 2005
Burlington Bay Water Quality Report Issued
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Last week, the University of Vermont's Rubenstein Ecosystem Science Laboratory released a report on the water quality of Burlington Bay. The report finds that while the bay's health is, in general resilient , stormwater run-off and phosphorous contamination remain problematic. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more......